Dr. Linda Hillebrand, D.O. – Irvine Bioidentical Hormone Doctor
Dr. Linda Hillebrand is a Board Certified Ob/Gyn who has successfully treated thousands of patients for hormonal imbalances throughout the course of her practice. She is a diplomat with the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine, and she specializes in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Hillebrand has helped both men and women to reduce or eliminate the effects of hormonal imbalances, and she has helped patients to improve their physical, mental, and emotional health through bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
Bioidentical Hormones is different from hormone therapies of the past in that they are identical in chemical structure and function to the hormones produced in the human body.
This is beneficial because the body can easily recognize and metabolize them, which allows men and women to enjoy the benefits of hormone supplementation without the vicious side effects.
Previously, patients only had the option of using hormones that were not identical to the hormones made in the human body, which were commonly synthesized from the urine of a pregnant horse. Because horse hormones are not identical to human hormones, the body can treat these substances as if they are foreign and poisonous, which can lead to what many people recognize to be side effects.
Dr. Hillebrand only uses bio-identical hormones, which are compounded from soy or yam products, and they can be dosed according to individual needs. Dr. Hillebrand has constructed a specialized bio-identical hormone replacement therapy that is unique to other programs for ten different reasons.
Dr. Hillebrand’s Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Program
1. A minimum of two hours will be spent with the physician during the first visit, and the doctor will give patients an expanded amount of information about the benefits and risks of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
2. Each patient receives a thorough patient assessment, which will include a detailed account of the patient’s medical history, a physical exam, complete blood tests, and saliva panels.
3. Dr. Hillebrand only uses hormones that are identical to the hormones produced in the human body.
4. The physician will take the levels of many important hormones into account because hormones are interconnected and affect each other.
5. Upon receiving bio-identical hormone therapy, multiple hormones will be combined into a cream that is suited to individual needs.
6. Hormone blood levels and symptoms will continually be monitored to ensure that patients are receiving the right amount of hormones, depending on individual metabolism.
7. Restoring the body’s natural ability to heal and protecting it from cellular damage may involve adding growth hormone to a patients’ hormonal prescription, if it is needed.
8. Dr. Hillebrand will adjust hormone dosages every month or two for patients that have changing needs, and she work with patients to help them achieve balance.
9. All of the hormones that can decline with aging will be replaced in order to assure long-term health.
10. Patients can get hormones delivered to them each month.
Many patients have improved symptoms that are related to hormonal decline, and they have regained their feelings of youthfulness. Dr. Linda Hillebrand can help men and women to regain balance and restore optimal levels of health