Sean Breen D.O. – Irvine Hormone Doctor
Irvine Hormone Doctor, Sean Breen, D.O. is an expert in preventative, functional and regenerative medicine. He specializes in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement (BHRT), and his Orange County, California clinic has helped many men and women from the Southern California area overcome the symptoms associated with declining and imbalanced hormones.
Sean Breen, D.O. creates personalized health programs for patients with a focus on preventing future disease and reversing existing disease. As one of the Irvine, California area’s leading Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy experts, Sean Breen, D.O. recognizes that a personal connection with his patients is the best way to really understand the underlying causes of their conditions and develop the most effective Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for each unique patient’s needs.
The Bioidentical Hormone Therapy created by Dr. Breen for each patient optimizes effectiveness and safety because he customizes an individualized health plan for each patient designed to restore their body’s natural hormones to the youthful levels specific to them.
I am eternally grateful for Dr. Breen. Once he optimized my hormone levels it was like I got my life back. At 55 years old, my mood improved, my sex life returned and I had energy to give to my family again. I realized it wasn’t a red corvette I needed, it was testosterone and thyroid!
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Unbalanced hormones can make you feel like a wreck. Your hormones affect virtually every part of your body and wellbeing, so when they are out of balance you may feel the effects on many fronts. You may feel tired, weak and depressed, and your overall outlook on life may suffer.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a remarkable way to supplement your body with hormones that have become imbalanced or deficient. It can be used by men and women to treat a wide variety of conditions, including menopause, perimenopause, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and more. These and other hormone-related conditions can range from minor and temporary to severe and chronic.
Dr. Breen’s became an expert in Bioidentical Hormone Therapy after training with Dr. Neal Rouzier, who is world renowned for his work and research in Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy. Dr. Breen applies his education, training and years of experience when creating a treatment plan. Men and women can start experiencing the benefits of balanced hormones within the first week of treatment.
- Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones for Women
- Reduced Symptoms of Perimenopause and Menopause – BHRT provides hormones that reduce hot flashes, night sweats, drastic mood shifts, low libido and weight gain due to declining hormone levels.
- Improved Libido and Sexual Health – Healthy hormone levels, including an appropriate level of testosterone in the body, helps to regulate sexual drive and sexual experience.
- Better Moods – When the hormones in the body become imbalanced, brain chemistry is affected as well. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement can help regulate moods to improve your outlook and overall wellbeing.
- Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Men
- Increased Energy & Mental Clarity – With Testosterone levels similar to a person in their 20’s and 30’s, vitality and vigor are renewed.
- Increased Muscle Tone & Decrease in Fat Stores – Testosterone helps men regain muscle and strength while helping trim fat.
- Restoration of Sexual Function & Libido – More enjoyable erections and increased libido can result from TRT.
Dr. Breen Builds True Relationships with His Patients
While many traditional medicine practitioners have lost connection with their patients due to overbooked schedules and corporate regulations, Irvine Hormone Doctor, Sean Breen, D.O. establishes a personal connection with each patient. This relationship is important to understanding that patient’s unique needs and concerns.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is Dr. Breen’s most effective solution to alleviate and treat a wide range of hormone-related ailments. His customized BHRT programs offer life-long solutions to many of his patients’ symptoms and chronic ailments.